Bollywood stars pay tribute to Late choreographer Saroj Khan

 Saroj Khan news

03/July/2020 [Friday]: After the demise news of Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan, who died today early morning due to cardiac arrest. Many big superstars of Bollywood pay tribute to the choreographer Saroj Khan through their social media handles.

Superstar Akshay Kumar tweets and wrote “Woke up to the sad news that legendary choreographer #Sarojkhan Ji is no more. She made dance look easy almost like anybody can dance, a huge loss for the industry. May her soul rest in peace”.

“I’m devastated by the loss of my friend and guru, Saroj Khan. Will always be grateful for her work in helping me reach my full potential in dance. The world has lost an amazingly talented person. I will miss you My sincere condolences to the family #RIPSarojji” Madhuri Dixit wrote in her Twitter tweet.

Bala film actress Bhumi Pednekar Said “R.I.P Saroj Khan Ma’am 🙏 Your legacy lives on ♥️ Condolences to the family”.

Bollywood Superstar Shah Rukh Khan wrote in his tweet “My first genuine teacher in the film industry. She taught me for hours how to the “Dip” for film dancing. One of the most caring, loving & inspiring persona i have ever met. Will miss you Sarojji. May Allah Bless her soul. Thank U for looking after me”

“My first every song was choreographed by Saroj ji. And then so many more. You taught me so much. I will miss you, Saroj ji. May you rest in peace” wrote Abhishek Bachchan in his tweet.



Follow IndianUpdates6.in on Twitter & Instagram for More...

No comments